Asa Butterfield: Wiki, Age, Biography, Early Life, Movies, Shows, Education, Parents, Siblings, Girlfriends, Hometown, Height: Asa Bopp Farr Butterfield is a British actor born date April 1, 1997. Two Critics’ Choice Awards, two Saturn Awards and three Young Artist Awards have all been nominated for him. Butterfield began his career as a child actor and rose to prominence with the lead role in the historical drama The Boy in the Striped Pajamas (2008). He starred in the adventure film Hugo (2011), the sci-fi war drama Ender’s Game (2013), the TV series X+Y (2014) and the fantasy drama Miss Peregrine’s Bizarre House. in the 2010s (2016). Butterfield debuted as the title character in the Netflix comedy-drama series Sex Education in 2019.
Asa Butterfield’s Career
Jackie Deangelis’s Wedding, Wiki, Age…
Jackie Deangelis’ Wedding, Wiki, Age, Biography, Net Worth, Family
In 2008, he appeared as Donny in the television series Ashes to Ashes as a guest. Butterfield starred in The Boy in the Striped Pajamas the same year, when he was 10 years old. According to director Mark Herman, Butterfield was discovered early in the audition process. He was the third hopeful he met in person and he was on the first audition tape he received. Butterfield’s performance was fantastic, but Herman only picked him after auditioning hundreds of other boys, “so no rocks were turned over”. Producer David Heyman and director Mark Herman were looking for someone who could portray the protagonist’s innocence, so they asked each child about the Holocaust. Butterfield’s understanding was limited and it was maintained that way throughout production so that he could portray the character’s innocence more easily. The final scenes of the film were shot at the end of production to prepare both he and Jack Scanlon for an emotional ending.
Asa Butterfield beat out hundreds of other young people to land the role and he was also cast in Mr. Everybody, the movie he auditioned for at the same time. He decided not to pursue second place. He played Mordred in the Merlin episode “The Beginning of the End” in 2008, and he reprized the role in several later episodes. He had a brief role in The Wolfman 2010. In Nanny McPhee and the Big Bang, he played Norman Green (2010). His photo as well as his acting received a good response.
Video biography Asa Butterfield
Asa’s early life
Asa Butterfield is the son of Jacqueline Farr, a psychologist, and Sam Butterfield, a copywriter, and was born in Islington, London. He went to Stoke Newington School to study.
Here is the full Bio/Wiki of the Asa avocado fieldsfamily name/mother/father/brother, age, foot height, weight, body measurements, hobbies, spouse, car, property, bicycle, address, email, home, hometown , ethnicity, hometown, place of birth, parents, achievements, phone number, school, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, income/income/net worth, date of birth, zodiac sign, qualifications Education, caste, religion, Date of birth.
Asa avocado field Biography, Height, Weight, Profile, Net Worth
|Real name||Asa Maxwell Thornton Farr Butterfield|
|Height (approximately)||cm – 182.88
feet inches– 6’0”
|Weight approx.)||in kilograms – 70
in pounds – 159
|Figure Measurements (Approx.)||Don’t know|
|Date of birth||April 1, 1997|
|Age (as of 2018)||24 years|
|Place of birth||Islington, London, England|
|Hometown||Islington, London, England|
|School||Stoke Newington School|
|Marital status||Not married|
Mother: Jacqueline Butterfield
|Siblings||Brother: Morgan Benjamin Butterfield
Sisters: Marlie Butterfield & Loxie Butterfield
|Husband/Wife/Wife/husband||do not apply|
|Children||do not apply|
|Net value||5.1 million USD|
Some little known facts about Asa avocado field
- He made his film debut at the age of 13 in Martin Scorsese’s Hugo, based on the novel The Invention of Hugo Cabret. Hugo was released on November 23, 2011, to critical acclaim. In the film version of Orson Scott Card’s novel Ender’s Game, Butterfield played Andrew “Ender” Wiggin. In 2013, the film was released.
- Butterfield enjoys writing and producing music, and he recently published a mashup of Wheatus’ “Teenage Dirtbag” and XTC’s “Making Plans for Nigel.” He is a member of the musical group Mambo Fresh which he formed with his brother. Butterfield co-designed Racing Blind, a turn-based video game for the iPad, with his father and brother in late 2012. On April 7, 2013, the game was released on the App Store.
- Butterfield has been teaching an annual acting workshop at The Reel Scene acting school in London since 2017. Students perform scenes from Butterfield’s films in the three-day “Asa Butterfield Masterclass” course , will then be filmed on the last day. The students played supporting roles in the 2018 film Greed, starring Butterfield.
- Sam Butterfield and Jacqueline Farr have a child named Asa Butterfield.
- Morgan, Asa’s brother, is his best friend. He also has a half-sister, Marlie, as well as a younger half-sister, Loxie.
- He is a fan of Arsenal Football Club.
- “Destiny”, a professional caster and player, is a huge fan of him.
- Butterfield received three A’s, one A* and six B’s in her GCSE.
- During the filming of Ender’s Game, he grew about 2 inches taller.
- In the films Ender’s Game and Hugo, he collaborated twice with Ben Kingsley.
- His greatest ambition is to play the role of James Bond.
Social media accounts
Also read: Natasha Chen (Journalist)
Sign up with us to receive the latest updates on Asa Butterfield!
Source: Asa Butterfield: Wiki, Age, Bio, Career, Movies, Girlfriend, Shows – Tekmonk Bio, Asa Butterfield: Wiki, Age, Bio, Career, Movies, Girlfriend, Shows – KOLNetworth, Asa Butterfield: Wiki, Age, Bio, Career, Movies, Girlfriend, Shows – Blogtomoney