Author Yoshihiro Togashi created the hit manga series Hunter x Hunter because he enjoys collecting objects as a hobby. For collectors of body art, Hunter x Hunter tattoos make for extremely interesting ink designs.
In Togashi’s series, Hunters are skilled, licensed individuals to track down secret treasures, rare creatures, and other individuals. Hunter x Hunter started out as a Manga series before becoming more popular as a TV anime. It has been in continuous operation since 1998 and is a hit in the US and Japan.
Hunter x Hunter focuses on the boy Gon Freeccs and his friends. Gon is trying to become a hunter and track down his father Ging, a Legendary Hunter he thinks is dead, while introducing an extremely eclectic set of supporting characters and villains that only old anime New dictionary can do.
Read on for 73 best manga and anime tattoo images featuring Hunter x Hunter. At the bottom of this collection you’ll find manga and show related FAQs that can help you focus on the best new tattoo idea you’d like to bring to your tattoo artist.
1. Dark Black Tattoo
2. Manga Panel Tattoo Design
3. Anime and Manga Arm Tattoos
4. Chrollo Lucilfer Tattoo
5. The best tattoo designs of Gon Freecss
6. Anime Tattoo Hisoka Morow
7. Isaac Netero . Tattoo Art
8. Killua Zoldyck Tattoo
9. Foot tattoo in anime/manga
10. Black and Gray Tattoo Ideas
Frequently asked questions about Hunter x Hunter tattoos
Why is Hunter x Hunter a popular tattoo choice?
Hunter x Hunter is a popular tattoo choice because of its success in Japan – the country where tattoos are growing far beyond the Yakuza stereotype – and the United States, where personalized tattoo design is heavily focused on. entertainment such as cartoons, anime and manga.
The series also has an interesting plot, where many manga ideas – fighting tournaments, battle and destruction, training, assassins, revenge, etc. – combine into one adventure, which can also be description ink. The manga and anime versions also refer to different tattoo styles, whether it’s subdued black and gray, bold black ink, or vibrant and riotous colored tattoo designs.
What does the Hunter x Hunter spider tattoo represent?
Spider-Man represents the Phantom Troupe, the villainous gang in Hunter x Hunter that serves as the main antagonist. There are 13 members of the Phantom Troupe Spiders gang, all of whom have tattoos numbering 12 spiders.
Mirroring the group’s image as a twelve-legged spider, the Phantom Troupe consists of 13 members, one head and 12 legs. The number 0 belongs to the leader Chrollo, who founded the Troupe and is the strongest spider-man.
What are the most popular Hunter X Hunter character tattoo ideas?
There are some impressively shaped characters with elaborate motives in Hunter x Hunter that contribute to the sinister tattoo ideas and designs. Whether you’re on the side of the hero or the villain, there are evil characters to take root and stand behind. The most popular include:
- Gon Freeccs. Gon is the hero of Hunter x Hunter, a rookie hunter trying to track down his father Ging.
- Hisoka Morow. Former Phantom Troupe (#4) member Hisoka is very interested in Gon and wants to have a close relationship with Chrollo and The Troupe. He sees potential hunters as opportunities for future challenges. He loves the violence and destruction of powerful warriors.
- Killua Zoldyck. Killua is Gon’s best friend and also a rookie hunter. They travel with his sister Alluka and are members of the Zoldyzk family of assassins.
- Chrollo Lulcifer. The leader of Spider-Man, Chrollo is an extremely powerful individual. As the resident bad guy, he’s a popular tattoo subject for those who don’t want the good guys to win.
- Kurapika. The last of the Kurta Clan, Kurapika was nearly destroyed by rage. His existence is motivated by his desire to become a hunter and take revenge on the Phantom Troupe that destroyed his family.
- Isaac Netero. President of the Hunters Association and an extremely powerful figure, even in his old age.
Do you like these Hunter x Hunter tattoo design ideas? For more manga and anime body art, click the links below to view more galleries:
Source: Top 73 Best Hunter X Hunter Tattoo Ideas – [2022 Inspiration Guide] – Tekmonk Bio, Top 73 Best Hunter X Hunter Tattoo Ideas – [2022 Inspiration Guide] – KOLNetworth, Top 73 Best Hunter X Hunter Tattoo Ideas – [2022 Inspiration Guide] – Blogtomoney