We will learn about Chanel Ayan Age, Wiki, Height, Husband, Son, Net Worth, Cousin and more in this article. Please like and share to your friends if You find something interesting!
Chanel Ayan (born on 7 June 1978) is a Kenyan supermodel, businesswoman, TV personality, wife, and mother.
She is also known for being a contestant in the reality show The Real Housewives of Dubai and in 2021, she became the head of the runway for Miss Universe UAE.
In this article, we know everything about Chanel Ayan including her age, height, real name, cousin, husband, son, and net worth.
|7 June 1978
|Model, Businesswoman, and Internet personality
|45 Years Old
|Feet & Inches: 5 ft 10 in
Centimeter: 177 cm
Meter: 1.77 m
pounds: 132 lbs
|Son: Taj Salves
|Irfah and Sadik
Who is Chanel Ayan?
Chanel Ayan is a supermodel, businesswoman, and TV personality. Ayan has worked with top fashion designers like Chanel, Tiffany & Co., Cartier, Valentino, and Dolce & Gabbana.
She is also the founder of Ayan Beauty and Ayan Skin, her makeup brands, which she created with makeup artist Toni Malt. Ayan is also known for being on the Bravo reality show The Real Housewives of Dubai.
She achieved a lot of things in her life and also she is a survivor because she undergo many kinds of hurdles because of her culture.
Early Life of Chanel Ayan
She was born on June 7, 1978, in Malaba, Kenya. She has a mixed ethnicity of Somali and Ethiopian descent.
Ayan had a tough upbringing because her father had a drinking problem. She was mostly raised by her mother and went to school in both Kenya and Uganda. She has five siblings, including two close sisters named Irfah and Sadik.
At a very young age, when she was just 5, Ayan and her sister Ifrah were forced to undergo a practice called genital mutilation and female circumcision. This was done against their will to make sure they remained virgins until marriage.
When she was 14, her father tried to sell her into marriage, but her sister stopped this from happening. Ayan calls herself a “survivor” who was let down by her culture.
Ayan also has a cousin named Ubah Hassan, who is also a famous model and businesswoman.
Chanel Ayan Real Name
Ayan’s real name was Ayan Pillott. When she entered the modeling industry she changed her name to “Chanel Ayan.”
She was inspired by the true story of Coco Chanel and felt a connection to Coco Chanel’s life, such as the fact that her father lived in the same town without her knowledge and that she was raised in an orphanage because her father moved on without her.
Chanel Ayan Age
Chanel Ayan is 45 years old as of 2023 as she was born on 7 June 1978.
In her mid-40s, she continues to become an icon in the world of fashion, business, and television. As a wife and mother, Chanel has balanced her personal and professional life.
Chanel Ayan Height and Weight
Chanel Ayan’s height is 5 feet 10 inches which is equal to 177 centimeters or 1.77 meters.
She weighs 60 kg which is equal to 132 lbs, Ayan has a model personality.
Chanel Ayan Career
When Ayan was 18 years old, she moved to Sao Paulo, Brazil, to start her modeling career. Later, she moved to New York City with Elite Models and eventually settled in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, in 2005.
Ayan has modeled for many famous fashion brands like Chanel, Dior, Moschino, Cartier, Dolce & Gabbana, Tiffany & Co., Valentino, and Louis Vuitton.
She even worked on an advertising campaign for Emirates and Dubai Tourism, becoming the first black person to do so. She’s been on the covers of Vogue Arabia, American Vogue, and Vogue Italia.
Ayan made history as the first black supermodel to grace the cover of a Dubai-based magazine. She is also wearing outfits designed for artists like Beyonce, Lady Gaga, and Nicki Minaj.
In 2021, she became the head of the runway for Miss Universe UAE. In 2022, she joined the cast of the first season of “The Real Housewives of Dubai,” alongside other women.
Then, Ayan launched her makeup brand, AYAN Beauty, with the help of her makeup artist, Toni Malt.
Chanel Ayan Husband and Son
Ayan got married in a private ceremony in Brazil to a handsome man named Lucas Salves, and had a son together in 2008, named Taj Salves. It means Chanel Ayan is a wife, mother, model, businesswoman, and a millionaire.
She met her first husband, Lucas Salves, from Idaho, United States, when she was 17 while in Brazil.
Chanel Ayan Net Worth
Chanel Ayan’s estimated net worth is around $2 million as of 2023. She earns from her modeling career and from the presence of TV.
Apart from this Chanel Ayan has also worked for many famous brands like Chanel, Dior, Moschino, Cartier, Dolce & Gabbana, Tiffany & Co., Valentino, and Louis Vuitton. From this Ayan made a good earning and lived a luxurious lifestyle.
Also Read: Catherine Bell Wiki
Facts About Chanel Ayan
- Chanel Ayan, born on June 7, 1978, is a Kenyan supermodel, businesswoman, TV personality, wife, and mother.
- She gained fame as a contestant on the reality show “The Real Housewives of Dubai” and served as the head of the runway for Miss Universe UAE in 2021.
- Chanel Ayan’s real name was Ayan Pillott, inspired by Coco Chanel’s story.
- Ayan was born in Malaba, Kenya, with a Somali and Ethiopian heritage and a challenging upbringing due to her father’s drinking problem.
- She faced cultural challenges, including undergoing genital mutilation and being almost sold into marriage at a young age.
- Chanel Ayan has a cousin named Ubah Hassan, who is also a famous model and businesswoman.
- As of 2023, Chanel Ayan is 45 years old and continues to make her mark in the fashion and television world.
- She stands at 5 feet 10 inches (177 cm) and weighs 60 kg (132 lbs), possessing a model-like physique.
- Chanel Ayan began her modeling career in Sao Paulo, Brazil, at 18, working with renowned brands like Chanel, Dior, and Tiffany & Co.
- Ayan is a wife to Lucas Salves, with whom she had a son, Taj Salves, in 2008, and her estimated net worth is approximately $2 million, earned from modeling and her TV appearances.
Next Read: Gabriela Sabatini