We will learn about Theo Von Age, Net Worth, Height, Dad, Mom, Girlfriend and more in this article. Please like and share to your friends if You find something interesting!
Theo Von (born on 19 March 1980) is a 43 years old American, comedian, podcaster, TV host, and actor.
In this work, we read and know about Theo Von, his age, height, dad, mom, sibling, girlfriend, net worth, and some facts related to him.
|19 March 1980
|Covington in Louisiana
|43 Years Old
|Feet & Inches: 6 ft 0 in
Centimeter: 183 cm
Meter: 1.83 m
|Kilogram: 75 kg
pounds: 165 lbs
|Roland Theodor Achilles von Kurnatowski
Brother: Roland von Kurnatowski Jr.
Who is Theo Von?
Theodor Capitani von Kurnatowski, whose stage name is Theo Von. He is famous for his stand-up comedy and for hosting the This Past Weekend podcast. He used to co-host The King and the Sting podcast as well.
Theo Von became well-known after he appeared on a TV show Last Comic Standing, and he also won a special title on it. He was also on another show called Reality Bites Back on Comedy Central.
Overall, Theo Von is a funny guy who tells jokes, talks on podcasts, and has been on TV shows.
Early Life of Theo Von
Theo grew up in a town called Covington in Louisiana with his older brother and two younger sisters. When he was just 14, he became legally independent, which meant he could make his own decisions even though he was still pretty young.
Theo is a mix of different backgrounds. His dad’s side is Polish and Nicaraguan, and his mom’s side is Irish and Italian.
He went to Mandeville High School in Mandeville, Louisiana. After he went to several different colleges like Louisiana State University, Loyola University New Orleans, and Santa Monica College.
Finally, in 2011, he got his college degree from the University of New Orleans.
Theo Von Mom and Dad
Theo Von was born into a very loving and caring family. His mom Gina Capitani and dad Roland Theodor Achilles von Kurnatowski. He came from Bluefields in Nicaragua.
His dad was quite old, 68 years old when Theo was born. Sadly, his dad passed away from cancer when Theo was just 16 years old.
Theo Von Siblings
Theo Von had an older sister named Joan, born in 1941, and she’s an artist. And also had a big brother named Roland von Kurnatowski Jr., born in 1951.
Roland owned a place called Tipitina’s and started something called the Tipitina’s Foundation. But unfortunately, he passed away when he was 68 years old in 2019 due to an accidental shooting.
How Old Is Theo Von
Theo Von is 43 years old as of 2023 as he was born on 19 March 1980.
At this age, he has established himself as a versatile American entertainer, excelling in multiple roles such as a comedian, podcaster, TV host, and actor.
His wit and humor have endeared him to audiences, and his diverse talents continue to shine in the world of entertainment
Theo Von Height and Weight
Theo Von’s height is 6 feet 0 inches which is equal to 1.83 meters or 183 centimeters. His weight is around 75 kg or 165 lbs. He is fit and well maintains his body.
Theo Von Career
Theo Von started his entertainment career at 19 on MTV’s Road Rules in 2000. After that, he appeared on MTV’s The Challenge and won two seasons.
From 2011, he hosted an online TV show called Primetime in No Time and later hosted TBS’s Deal With It. Theo did some acting cameos too.
He began stand-up comedy in Louisiana, moving to LA at 23. And then in 2016, Netflix released his comedy special No Offense.
Theo hosts a podcast called This Past Weekend and co-hosts King and The Sting. He’s also been a guest on various podcasts, like The Joe Rogan Experience. He started his first podcast, The Comedy Sideshow, and later co-hosted Allegedly with Matthew Cole Weiss.
He and Brendan Schaub started King and The Sting in 2018, which became The Golden Hour in 2022 with Erik Griffin replacing Theo.
On the Instagram account of Theo, he got more than 4.8 million followers.
Theo Von Girlfriend
Theo Von is currently dating the American personality and former model Brandi Glanville. She became famous for being on a TV show called “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” from 2011 to 2016, and then again from 2019 to 2020.
She was also on another show called The Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip in seasons two and five from 2022 to 2024.
Besides reality TV, she sometimes acts in movies or shows. She even has her own podcast called Brandi Glanville Unfiltered.
Theo Von Net Worth
As of 2023, Theo Von’s net worth is around $3 million. He worked on television since 2000. He does a reality show as well as hosting game shows, standup comedians, and podcasting.
His dedication and hard work towards comedy make him so successful in his life.
Also Read: Alberta Dornan Bio
Facts About Theo Von
- Theo Von, born on March 19, 1980, is a 43-year-old American comedian, podcaster, TV host, and actor.
- He gained fame through his stand-up comedy and hosting the “This Past Weekend” podcast, as well as co-hosting “The King and the Sting” podcast.
- Theo Von’s career took off after his appearance on the TV show “Last Comic Standing,” where he won a special title.
- He also participated in the show “Reality Bites Back” on Comedy Central.
- Theo grew up in Covington, Louisiana, with his older brother and two younger sisters. He became legally independent at the age of 14.
- His heritage is a mix of Polish, Nicaraguan, Irish, and Italian backgrounds.
- Theo attended various colleges, including Louisiana State University, Loyola University New Orleans, and Santa Monica College, finally earning his degree from the University of New Orleans in 2011.
- His parents were Gina Capitani and Roland Theodor Achilles von Kurnatowski. His father passed away from cancer when Theo was 16, and his dad was 68 years old at the time.
- Theo had an older sister named Joan, who is an artist, and a big brother named Roland von Kurnatowski Jr., who owned Tipitina’s and started the Tipitina’s Foundation.
- Theo Von stands at 6 feet (183 cm) and weighs approximately 165 lbs (75 kg). He maintains a fit and healthy physique.
Next Read: Erainer Davis Bio