We will learn about Peter Palandjian Net Worth, Wife, Age, Kids, Wiki, House and more in this article. Please like and share to your friends if You find something interesting!
Peter Palandjian (born on 12 February 1964) is an American business executive and former tennis player with an estimated net worth is $6 billion USD
In this article, we will read Peter Palandjian net worth, salary, income source, biography, wiki, wife, children, age, height, weight, profession, parents, and facts.
|Born on 12 February 1964
|Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America.
|59 years old as of 2023
|5 Feet 4 Inches (162 cm)
|82 kg (180 lbs)
|Former Tennis Player and Businessman
|$6 billion USD as of 2023
|Married (Eliza Dushku)
|Marie-Louise Minou Palandjian
Who is Peter Palandjian?
Peter Palandjian is the CEO of Intercontinetional Real Estate Corporation a company founded by his father Petros A. Palandjian. Before moving into corporate business, Peter Palandjian was a professional tennis player. He became more popular after marriage to an American actress Eliza Dushku.
Peter Palandjian Age
Peter Palandjian is 59 years old as of 2023, he was born on 12 February 1964 in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America.
Peter Palandjian Height and Weight
The height of Peter Palandjian is 5 Feet 4 Inches or 162 cm, and his weight is 82 kg or 180 lbs, he has a perfect body shape which makes him good-looking and attractive.
Peter Palandjian Early Life
Peter Palandjian was born on 12 February 1964 in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America, and holds American nationality and Christian religion.
Regarding his parents, his father’s name is Petros A. Palandjian and his mother’s is Sheila Kelly Palandjian, he has a brother whose name is Paul Palandjian.
If we talk about Peter Palandjian educational background, Peter Palandjian grew up in Massachusetts where he attended his formal schooling at Phillips Academy Andover.
For higher education, he enrolled at Harvard University and achieved a bachelor’s degree in 1987. Later, he joined Harvard Business School to do an MBA.
Peter Palandjian Career
Peter Palandjian is a former collegiate and professional tennis player, currently, he is a successful real estate investor and businessman. He started his career as a professional tennis player while at Harvard.
He twice captained the Harvard team and played in the NCAA championship, both in singles and doubles as the team’s number one player.
Peter Palandjian eventually moved into the business world beginning his career as an associate at Bain & Company. Later, he worked as an assistant to the CEO of Staples while pursuing his MBA at Harvard Business School.
Since 1993, he has held the position of CEO of Intercontinetional Real Estate Corporation a company founded by his father, where he has continued to make significant contributions.
Peter Palandjian Networth
Peter Palandjian’s estimated net worth is $6 billion USD as of 2023, his main income source is the being CEO of Intercontinetional Real Estate Corporation and as a professional tennis player.
Also, his current wife is an actress and producer and they have a wealthy lifestyle together.
Peter Palandjian Wife and Children
Peter Palandjian’s current wife is Eliza Dushku who is an American actress and producer, the couple got married in August 2018, and they have blessed two sons, Bourne and Bodan.
Moreover, Peter was previously married to Marie-Louise Minou Palandjian, and he had 4 children with her ex-wife, Manon Palandjian, Petros Palandjian, Margot Palandjian, and Madelon Palandjian.
Peter Palandjian Social Media
Peter Palandjian is not active on social media too much, he has a private account on Instagram where he has 166 followers due to his private account his fans are not able to see his posted pic.
However, his current wife Eliza Dushku has an active Instagram account shares beautiful pictures and has 686k followers.
Facts About Peter Palandjian
- Peter Palandjian is an American businessman and former tennis player, known for his marriage to actress Eliza Dushku.
- He was born on February 12, 1964, in Boston, Massachusetts, making him 59 years old as of 2023.
- Peter Palandjian’s father, Petros A. Palandjian, founded the company he now leads, Intercontinental Real Estate Corporation.
- He attended Phillips Academy Andover for his formal schooling and later earned a bachelor’s degree from Harvard University.
- Peter pursued an MBA at Harvard Business School after completing his undergraduate studies.
- He had a successful career as a professional tennis player and captained the Harvard tennis team.
- Peter Palandjian started his business career as an associate at Bain & Company and later worked at Staples while pursuing his MBA.
- Since 1993, he has served as the CEO of Intercontinental Real Estate Corporation.
- Peter Palandjian’s estimated net worth in 2023 is $6 billion, primarily from his real estate company and tennis career.
- He is married to Eliza Dushku, with whom he has two sons. He was previously married and has four children from his previous marriage.
- Peter has a private Instagram account with 166 followers, while Eliza Dushku has an active account with 686k followers.
Next Read: Danish Qureshi Biography