We will learn about Susur Lee Net Worth, Age, Wife, Restaurants, Son, Height, Bio and more in this article. Please like and share to your friends if You find something interesting!
Susur Lee (born on 1 January 1958) is one of the most popular and richest chefs with a net worth of $8 million as of 2023.
In this article, we will discuss Susur Lee’s net worth, income source, salary, biography wiki, age, height, weight, restaurant, family, and facts.
Who is Susur Lee?
Susure Lee is a Canadian celebrity chef who is famous for his two Canadian restaurants, Lee and Bent, Furthermore, also he has two more restaurants, Luckee and Kee Kitchen.
He appeared on an episode of the reality cooking competition Top Chef; Master, where he competed against Boby Flay on Top Chef: Masters. He worked as a culinary apprentice at Hong Kong’s Peninsula Hotel.
Susur Lee has a position on the list of the most popular chefs through his dedication and outstanding work. Susur Lee is one of the richest chefs who was born in China.
Susur Lee Age
Susur Lee is 65 years old as of 2023, he was born on 1 January 1958 in Hong Kong, China. Lee is of chines descent, who immigrated to Canada from Hong Kong in 1978.
Susur Lee Height and Weight
Susur Lee’s height is 5 Feet 4 Inches or 1.63 m, and his weight is 68 kg or 150 lbs, he has a perfect body shape which makes him good-looking.
Susur Lee Career
Susur Lee started his career at 16 age when he was an apprentice at a famous Hong Kong Hotel. After pushing to Toronto, he opened his finest restaurant, Lotus in 1987, the restaurant accumulated popularity and received amazing reviews for the next 10 years.
Susur Lee worked his way to executive chef status at a number of restaurants and eventually became an entrepreneur.
He appeared on many food and wine television shows and managed popular restaurants in Canada, the United States, and Singapore.
Susur Lee Net Worth
Susur Lee has an estimated net worth is $8 million USD in 2023. His income source is being the chef of his own restaurants.
Moreover, he also appearances on reality television shows, such as Top Chef: Masters and Iron Chef America, and his autobiographical book called Susur: A Culinary Life.
Susur Lee Restaurants
Currently, Susur Lee has four Restaurants:
- Lee, Toronto (Owner and Chef)
- Tung Lok Heen (formerly Chinois)
- Lee Kitchen.
- Kid Lee, Toronto (Owner and Chef)
Susur Lee Wife and Children
Susur Lee has been two times, first married to Marilou, the couple met first time in 1978 and they got married, but unluckily Marliou died as a passenger aboard Korean Airlines flight 007, which was destroyed by a soviet jet fighter.
Susur Lee got second married to Brenda Bent, the couple got married in 1983. Susr Lee has three sons, Jet Bent Lee, Levi Bent Lee, and Kai Bent Lee.
Susur Lee Social Media
Susure is active on social media platforms, where he has posted his pictures and videos. Susur Lee has an Instagram account where he has gained more than 407k followers, and on Facebook, he gained more than 7.1k followers.
Facts About Susur Lee
- Susur Lee is a famous Canadian celebrity chef born on January 1, 1958, in Hong Kong, China.
- He has a net worth of $8 million as of 2023, making him one of the richest chefs in the world.
- Susur Lee owns and operates four restaurants, including Lee, Bent, Luckee, and Kee Kitchen.
- He gained recognition by appearing on reality cooking shows like Top Chef: Masters, where he competed against other renowned chefs.
- Susur Lee began his culinary journey at the age of 16 as an apprentice at a prestigious Hong Kong hotel.
- He immigrated to Canada from Hong Kong in 1978 and has since become a prominent figure in the culinary world.
- Susur Lee stands at 5 feet 4 inches (1.63 meters) tall and weighs 68 kilograms (150 pounds).
- His first restaurant, Lotus, opened in Toronto in 1987 and received widespread acclaim for a decade.
- In addition to his restaurant ventures, Susur Lee has made appearances on various food and wine television shows.
- He is active on social media, with over 407k followers on Instagram and 7.1k followers on Facebook, where he shares his culinary journey.
Next Read: Erainer Davis Bio